What do I say about me… hmmm… it’s kinda hard ’cause I really don’t like to brag… REALLY! So here goes:
- I have a wonderful hubby that supports me in everything I do… even the dumb stuff that sucks up a lot of money. I just love him!
- I’m a mom of 3 (for now — one of ‘em is a teenager and he just might not make it if you know what I mean!). I have a daughter (oober talented – plays viola & clarinet, is a licensed cosmopologist [like Madea says], and is the mother of my apple Kor), a son (moniker – “Baby Jordan” — awesome athlete, million dollar smile that attracts .50 lil hoochies-in-training) , and a daughter (the sunshine in my day, plays violin, soccer, and is an awesome actress, singer, and dancer).
- I’m a nana to Kori Kakes! She’s the sweetest, cutest, crying-est lil thing you ever did see. Sharp as 40 crickets!
- I’m a software support analyst by day and a photog and designer by nights/weekends… for now!
- I am a ’13 graduate from Lynchburg College. My major was Art with an emphasis in Graphics Design and my minor was Photography (but I took more than enough photography classes to make it a double major, they just don’t offer that at LC — stinky!).
- I love photography! It is my passion! I collect vintage cameras. My favorites are medium and large format. My favorite type of camera to use is a large format camera — the images are breathtaking if you do it right! My favorite camera to shoot with right now is my medium format Holga… look ‘er up!
- I love alternative print processing — especially cyanotypes!
- I love to design and make quilts! Going into the fabric store for me is like a kid going into the candy store. Sometimes I get overwhelmed. If I don’t have a list of what I need for a specific project, I may end up with stuff I have to hide from the hubbs!
- I love to meet new people! I thoroughly enjoy shooting weddings and large groups because that means I’m guaranteed to make some new friends. I really like hearing the stories of people’s lives!
- I LOVE MY FAMILY! They make it possible for me to do all of the things I love. Sometimes they even do them with me. My oldest daughter is a wonderful assistant on shoots. My son and younger daughter love to pose. Just call me Mamarazzi!
- I love old school hip hop and I love to dance! I met muh sweetie at a night club and we’ve been dancing our way through life ever since. I’ll leave it up to you to guess what kind of dancin’ we’ve been doin’…
- I love to bake! I love to make candies and marshmallows and cookies and cakes and cake pops and caramel anything! I love to work in my kitchen any chance I get!
- I cut off all of my overprocessed, relaxed hair and now I got the natural fro thing going and I JUST LOVE MY HAIR!
- I love dodgeball! You should come and play with me sometimes. It’s a workout and amazing fun all at the same time. It should be illegal for exercise to be that fun!
- I HATE TO LOSE… AT ANYTHING!
- I HATE HATE – I’m gonna design a t-shirt with that on it one of these days!
There! Now you know a lot more about me than I do you. Why don’t you comment and tell me a few things about yourself!